Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? After high school students ahould have at least one year to work or travel. It is better that attending university straight away.
During an education and especially in a high school there would be so many issues that affect students severely. After high school there would a few time maybe one or a couple of weeks to travel for students' relaxing. But that should not last a long.
First of all, the education is a process which done with students and their teachers, also that sometimes would be between children and their parents. And, that lasts a short and easy, in contrast if it lasts the long there would be much efforts which impact owners negatively. For that, communities of the education or the families of children have to concentrate their members' productivities highly and fiercely.
Also, there are so many ways including providing free time, giving more homework, etc. to build students up positively or effectively. Some parts of these ways use all over the world, but a few parts of them such as offering more free time used in a less countries such like a big and modern countries. And, that way which relax the students always influence their student mental health well. In contrast, if the students be in more free time there would be more failures than the other approaches.
In addition, in some countries, there are the way which use everyday homework that used by teachers. In that technique causes more stresses than the easy one. And, in some countries, there would be some jobs options which students work in their educations times, after the high school and before a university. Because, that work method increase their workers abilities up to the top, in these methods jobs there are a similar titles which about students education.
In conclusion, taking account of all above reasons and examples, I definitely do not agree both statements. All university Students neither travel nor work after the high school, they should travel a little before their starting time to university, and they should work in their education time.
- a young people enjoj life than older people (80)
- Technology has changed the way we communicate, but not for the better. Do you agree or disagree? (70)
- A new acquaintance of yours is thinking about studying your native language. How would you convince him or her that this would be a good decision? (60)
- Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?•Interrupt and correct the mistake right away.•Wait until the class or meeting (70)
- Young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will choose in the long term. (78)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? because people are busy doing so many different things, they do very few things well. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? After high school students ahould have at least one year to work or travel. It is better that attending university straight away. (73)
- Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (70)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? in today's world it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct. use specific reasons and examples to support your answ (73)
- Some people believe that museum should introduce the culture and civilization of their own country, while some others believe that museum should represent the culture and civilization of all nations. Which side do you agree with express your reason? (65)