Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Because modern life is very complex, young people need to have the ability to plan and organize.
Organization and planning for the future always considered as the fundamental element of success, this necessity is recognized from a long time ago even beyond the modern era. Over time, this importance is bolded too. In my perspective, nowadays lifestyle obliges the existence of the ability in planning and programming. In what follows, I will list three conspicuous reasons to give adherence to my standpoint.
The first striking reason which should be considered is the increment of duties in modern life. In another word, meanwhile, in the past, the responsibilities of human beings were plain and considered on few factors; in the current society, on the contrary, each individual gets a prolonged list of responsibilities. This fact is also verified by the noteworthy, recently conducted study in the Sociology Department of the Tehran University in Iran. According to this intelligent study, the number of duties of the modern adult in a well-developed society is approximate forty-five percent higher than his previous generation. With the consideration of this increased duties and fixed period existed in each day, the ability of planning is required for covering and handling the entire tasks simultaneously. Otherwise, the person would not be able to catch up the hectic modern lifestyle and faces the failure is his occupations.
Another equally crucial reason which should be highlighted is the stuff currently get highly detailed. Indeed, tasks contain abounded and precise details which demand full concentration to occupy and work properly. In this scenario, is it possible to do this type of subtle task in the hurry and cursory? A lucid example which shed the spotlight on the issue is the difference of the dentistry field in the scope of its precision between the now and fifty years ago. While in fifty years ago the teeth were categorized in two groups of healthy and unhealthy ones and the absolute treatment for unhealthy teeth were pulling them out; nowadays, on the other hand, the treatment process is altered completely. In current time to whole attempts of dentists are curing teeth and preventing from pulling them out. These attempts are achieved by the various techniques such as the filling or canal treatment. This precision is applicable for entire occupations and required complete focus and concentration. In addition, it is obvious that the full focus is possible while the person thought is not busy with other tasks. At this stage, the importance of ability for planning and scheduling gets bolded as it provides the full-concentrated mind.
However, some people may believe that since mankind is unaware of future events, the organization of program based on unpredictable events is impossible. Although this perspective could be considered as the sound one in the first glance, it is lacking in some important factor which is the flexibility of the plan. In fact, persuading the exact program is impossible and each well-organized schedule requires flexibility to match with the unpredicted events.
To wrap it up, according to the all aforementioned reasons, it is obviously illustrated that modern life asks for the capability of organization and planning. Since the individual’s duties are increased, tasks in modern life are more detailed, and the program possesses the flexibility to align with not-assumed conditions.
- 17.The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals."In a laboratory study of liquid antibacterial hand soaps, a concentrated solution of UltraClean produced a 40 percent greater reduction in the bacteria population th (58)
- The following appeared in a letter from a firm providing investment advice to a client."Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region expe (54)
- 1.The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the stateme (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from the president of Bower Builders, a company that constructs new homes."A nationwide survey reveals that the two most-desired home features are a large family room and a large, well-appointed kitchen. A number of h (58)
- . Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a (66)
- 14.The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of marketing at Dura-Sock, Inc."A recent study of our customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our (60)
- 1.In order for any work of art — for example, a film, a novel, a poem, or a song — to have merit, it must be understandable to most people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain y (58)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (44)
- 1.The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for (66)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctions, because t (43)