Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Childhood is the happiest time of a person's life.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:

Childhood is the happiest time of a person's life.

The gold age, this is how many people consider their childhood. This is the time where one do fun activities that cannot do in other stages of our lives. Some people might consider that they enjoy their adulthood because they have children and that is something that cannot be compared with any other thing. When it comes to me, I consider that one cannot forget one's childhood for some reasons.

To begin with, children play games that adults cannot play, thus children enjoy more. When we are eight or nine years old, we just think about playing games. For instance, my brother is a good example of that. When my brother was nine years old, he played a lot of Nintendo, even my mother was concerned for his devotion to video games. This plight changed when my brother turned fifteen years old because he thought that his friends might make fun on him if he continues to play with video games. Instead, he started searching for a job. This taught me that some games are specially designed for children and not for adults.

Another important aspect that I should reflect in this explanation is that to be a child is relaxing compared with being an adult. As a matter of fact, to be an adult means that we have to pay our own bills. Adulthood is the time when responsibilities arrived. Even though it is good to be independent, it is also stressful because we have to work hard. Contrary to that, children only worry for their grades in the school and they don't have obligations. Definitely, to be a child is relaxing.

Finally, children have less chances to become sick. Although doctors in the past thought that adults might be better protected than children because adults have better immune system, now this theory has taken a different direction. Scientists are concurred upon the fact that children are much less suitable to diseases than adults are. This rely upon the fact that children are less expose to danger as adults are. To be more specific, let's focus on our job places, where one has to risk because of the conditions. Therefore, in jobs like painting, people inhale substances that , even might develop cancer. This for sure don't happen with children because they don't work.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I agree with the statement that our childhood is the happiest time because it is where one plays fun games, one relax, and even one has less chances to get sick.

where one do fun activities
where one does fun activities

This rely upon the fact
This relies upon the fact

This for sure don't happen
This for sure doesn't happen

one relax,
one relaxes,

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.

the ideal condition:

----------------------------