Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Childhood is the happiest time of a person's life.

Each stage of our life carries a special taste. We said some years are better but when they are left and another are coming we change our idea, although the childhood it's different time, we were more simple and i think the life at this stage was easiest , but in my view it's not the special. The following discussion reveals my view.

First of all, i'm always wanting to be bigger, to take the responsibility , make a decision , can drive a car. So i think the following years were more special. I remembered the first time which i drove my car , i was so happy i felt that the whole world is mine. Furthermore i loved to be responsible to drove my sister to her school. So this year was so different.

Second, i don't remember anything from my childhood, it was so simple, we were living in small home, little friends. Everything was so simple no internet, no advancing in technology, conversely today i can use a lot parts of technology to do everything, in addition to that my son has different thing to do , multipule choices , he can play video games,there are a lot of cartoon channels so the kids now can watch cartoon any time, but in past i was waiting to see cartoon we had only two channels.

Last but not least, i love to do my job by myself rather than depending on others , i want to help rather than one helps me, so i see the childhood is not a really special or a happiest time i didn't have a lot of friends , however i loved the time at college more ,there were a lot of happy memories their, a lot of friends. Is so different time and i had a lot of fun at this stage.

To put everything in nut shell, special stage depends on memories, if we were happy there it will be a special.It depends on stories , events. Some people hate their childhood because they lost their father or mother, others loved this stage because they remembered something happey had happened. But if it comes to me i disagree that Childhood is the happiest time in person life because of the points mentioned above.

and another are coming
and another one is coming

although the childhood it's different time

the life at this stage was easiest
the life at this stage was easier
the life at this stage was the easiest

Sentence: Everything was so simple no internet, no advancing in technology, conversely today i can use a lot parts of technology to do everything, in addition to that my son has different thing to do , multipule choices , he can play video games,there are a lot of cartoon channels so the kids now can watch cartoon any time, but in past i was waiting to see cartoon we had only two channels.
Error: multipule Suggestion: multiple

Sentence: Some people hate their childhood because they lost their father or mother, others loved this stage because they remembered something happey had happened.
Error: happey Suggestion: happy

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. Look:

-------------------