TPO 21- Integrated Task

The reading states that planting genetically modified trees on a large scale promises to bring a number of benefits. And it provides three supporting reasons. Conversely the professor says that there is some benefit from planting such trees but they different from the nature trees. And he refutes each claim in the reading.

First of all, the reading says that, genetically modified trees are designed to be hardier than natures trees; that it , they are more likely to survive than their unmodified counterparts. However the professor says that, they are resistent but doesn't insure their survival, there are many changes may these trees face,like climate changes.although some indivisual of some species are resistant. But genetically modified trees are much more uniform if the climate is changing so all of them will die.

Second, the reading claims that, genetically modified trees promise to bring a number of economic benefits to those who grow them. But the professor syas that, there is a hidden cost, the company which produces these trees are charging farmers much more, and after growing of the trees by law the farmers must pay the company everytime they are planting.

Third, the reading states that, the use of genetically modified trees can prevent overexploitation of wild trees. But the professor says that, these trees grow more aggressively than the nature one. As a result they compete the resource such as the water , soil and so on. So the genitically modified trees are crowding out the natural trees.

there is some benefit from planting such trees but they different from the nature trees.
there are some benefits from planting such trees but they are different from the nature trees.

they are resistent but doesn't insure their survival,
they are resistant but don't insure their survival,

are much more uniform
are much more uniformed

the company which produces these trees are charging farmers much more
the company which produces these trees is charging farmers much more

Sentence: First of all, the reading says that, genetically modified trees are designed to be hardier than natures trees; that it , they are more likely to survive than their unmodified counterparts.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to natures and trees

Sentence: However the professor says that, they are resistent but doesn't insure their survival, there are many changes may these trees face,like climate changes.although some indivisual of some species are resistant.
Error: indivisual Suggestion: individual
Error: resistent Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But the professor syas that, there is a hidden cost, the company which produces these trees are charging farmers much more, and after growing of the trees by law the farmers must pay the company everytime they are planting.
Error: syas Suggestion: says
Error: everytime Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Third, the reading states that, the use of genetically modified trees can prevent overexploitation of wild trees.
Error: overexploitation Suggestion: over exploitation

Sentence: So the genitically modified trees are crowding out the natural trees.
Error: genitically Suggestion: genetically

----------------------