Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.

Learning is an important thing in our lives, We spend many years to get our education. Some people believe that children should learn a foreign language as soon as they start school. Others disagree. In my view, I do agree with that, children should learn a foreign language as soon as they start school for two important reasons.

The main reason is that, person could learn a new language faster when he is young. If you want to start learning a new language, you are going to find many things that affect your ability to learn as the ability to memorize, your free time, and many others. All these things are not exist when you are a child. That’s why your ability to learn is faster. For example, I read an article in local news paper talking about foreign language learning. The writer states that when they did a research to compare the ability of learning in children with adults, they found that kids could learn faster five times more than an average adults. As the article states it is better to teach your kid new language at age five or six and they will be able to talk two language when they growing up. The article adds that learning more than one language will increase mind performance and help the person to be smarter. From what I read in the newspaper I could say that learning new language could be easier and faster, if you do it while you are still young.

Second, learning a foreign language could help the child in his future. For instance, my family and I moved from our country Iraq to United States, five years ago. My daughter Mariam, Was only six years old at that time. I started to teach my daughter the English language when she was only three years old. She learned so fast all the numbers, shapes, colors, and many sight words. After our moving, my daughter was able to talk English pretty good. Fortunately, learning second language when she was only a little kid, helped her a lot in her future. Since, she started right away the elementary school in the U.S., where they talk only English. As you could see, If I didn’t teach my daughter a foreign language, while she was little, she would had a hard time learning it in her school.

In conclusion, I believe that children should learn new language as they start school. Not only do they learn faster, but it also will help them in their future. That’s why parents should concentrate on teaching their kid a new language if that possible.

All these things are not exist when you are a child.
All these things are not existing when you are a child.
All these things do not exist when you are a child.

when they growing up
when they are growing up

if that possible.
if that is possible.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 442 while No. of Different Words: 196

The topic is for 'children' not for 'you':
'If you want to start learning a new language, you are going to find many things that affect your ability to learn as the ability to memorize, your free time, and many others.'

'that learning new language could be easier and faster, if you do it while you are still young.'

....