Do you agree or disagree with following statement, It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parent`s job than choose jobs that are very different from their parent`s job?

Although it can be argued that it is better children to choose the same or similar jobs to their parent`s job, I disagree that it is better than doing a major, which is different from their parent`s. Three reasons persuade me to put forward this opinion. First of all, each major needs specific talent and every child and his parent`s talent are differ from each other; moreover, they will not be independent, and finally, their ratio on success in the same job is too lower than their family.

First of all, each jobs needs specific and unique talent, everyone is not able to handle all tasks as well as he can do some specific task. For example, a good teacher cannot be a good painter, although she can deliver all subjects and materials so easily and professional to the students; however, they are not capable to deliver their emotion like a painter, who is talented to express his emotion by paint. Thus, it is impossible a child, who has different skills and talents from his parents to do the same job.

Moreover, as a child chooses the same job, which their parents acquired, they will be dependent to their parents. In this case, family control every process like their child`s educations process or job. For example if the child do the same job with their family, they used to get their parent`s supports for any situation because they tried all this conditions and are master skilled in this job. So, they cannot do anything without their advice, in this condition they totally adapted to their parents and their advice.

Finally, from my point of view children, who do the same jobs with their parent`s jobs are less able to be successful. As they get familiar with these jobs with their family, they lose their interest and children will find it as a routine, in addition, they will not provide creative solution or path for themselves because everything gets ready for them by family. So, in this condition, their fraction in the success is too less in comparison with their parents.

To recap, although it seems a good idea for children to do the same job with their parents, it does not provide that merits, trying it.

it is better children to choose the same or similar jobs
it is better for children to choose the same or similar jobs

are differ from each other
are different from each other

is too lower than their family.
is much lower than their family.

do some specific task.
do some specific tasks.

it is impossible a child, who has different skills and talents from his parents to do the same job.
it is impossible for a child, who has different skills and talents from his parents to do the same job.

Sentence: First of all, each major needs specific talent and every child and his parents talent are differ from each other; moreover, they will not be independent, and finally, their ratio on success in the same job is too lower than their family.
Suggestion: Refer to parents and talent

Sentence: First of all, each jobs needs specific and unique talent, everyone is not able to handle all tasks as well as he can do some specific task.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and jobs

Sentence: For example, a good teacher cannot be a good painter, although she can deliver all subjects and materials so easily and professional to the students; however, they are not capable to deliver their emotion like a painter, who is talented to express his emotion by paint.
Description: The fragment so easily and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace easily with adjective

Sentence: In this case, family control every process like their childs educations process or job.
Suggestion: Refer to educations and process

Sentence: For example if the child do the same job with their family, they used to get their parents supports for any situation because they tried all this conditions and are master skilled in this job.
Suggestion: Refer to this and conditions

Sentence: Finally, from my point of view children, who do the same jobs with their parents jobs are less able to be successful.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to parents and jobs