Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. Use specific reasons and examples

Different people may have opposite believes about working hours. I think the best working hour is the one that helps me to have a happier life, which in my opinion is five working days with short hours.

Short working hours, for example 6 hours per day, is less tiring than the long version, for example 10 hours a day. One of the main joys of any employed adult is being efficient at work. Tiredness and exhaustion will reduce the capacity of people to keep their efficacy as well as their mood high at work. Therefore, long-hour jobs may lead to disappointment and low job satisfaction.

Despite the above, some of my friends say that working only three days a week gives them the opportunity to manage their lives better. For example, they will have plenty of free hours in their non-working days in order to go for shopping and pay the bills. However, I am not hundred percent agreed with them. For one thing that having three exhausting days along a week will leave them so tired that they often prefer to stay at home in their off-days to take some rest. On the other hand, preparing to-do lists and having well-organized time-tables for daily chores facilitate for me to maintain a good balance between my job and my personal duties, while working five days a week.

Moreover, in almost all of the demanding professions, such as teachers and health care providers, people are required to be present at work all working days of a week. Thus, five-day jobs are usually more serious as well as satisfying than three-day ones.

To come to a conclusion, I believe that working five days a week for shorter daily periods are superior to the other option; because, in this way I will enjoy better my life and will have a better organized day comparing to those who works for long hours in only three days of each week

working five days a week for shorter daily periods are superior
working five days a week for shorter daily periods is superior

I will enjoy better my life
I will enjoy my life better

comparing to those who works for long hours in only three days of each week
comparing to those who work for long hours in only three days of each week