Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In this modern era, we are living in the world of advance technology which have a great impact on individuals. Television is become a one of the basic part of our lives and no one can deny that there are both positive and negative aspects of watching television. Some people are inclined toward the attitude that there are less negative impact of movies on young people, whereas, other hold the opposite perspective. I personally, though, believe that young is the growing and learning stage so it is necessary to keep them away from television and allow them to watch television under the supervision. In the following essay, I intend to put forth my points and reasons of support.
The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that nowadays on television there are numerous shows that are broad cast and sometimes thousands of adults shows are available on tv which have a absolutely bad impact on the mental health of the young individuals. It is important to look after such youngster. To exemplify, my daughter is only ten years old and few months back, I never noticed what she is watching on tv but one day I was passing through the living room and watch her seeing to adult show instead of watching helpful shows like documentary movies which provides a lot knowledge and sometimes helps in studies. Thus, this example illustrates always supervise young kids.
Secondly, on tv their are thousands of useful channels for teenagers. It really helped them even in further life. For instance, when I was young I accustomed to watch animal planet and national geographic shows. As a result, when I took part in the science competition which based on the general knowledge, I won first prize and awarded with 1000 dollars just because I utilize the invention of television in my favour. Therefore, this instance elucidates that movies also have positive effects.
In light of reasons mentioned, I strongly believes that watching television is good thing, as it keeps you updated but if it is worse if used for no purpose.