Do you agree or disagree with the following statement; our generation is easier and more comfortable than our parent's genrtation. Give reasons to support.

Undoubtedly, internet development of technology and thousands of inventions within the last two decades makes our generation's lives easier than our grandparents'. Some people think those devices destroyed the simple life and the sense of community which makes our lives super-busy and not comfortable as it was in the past. In contrast, other disagree. I think the invention of several things such the internet, the airplane and the improvement in home appliances make our population live easier and more comfortable life. Following are explanations to that.

The internet invention of the internet is one of magical think happened in our lives. It interacts with every simple detail of our daily lives. We use the internet in computers and cell phones for communication and education. In the past, our grandparents did not have mobile devices which have the video camera and make the communication faster and smoothed everywhere and anywhere. For example, I can call my parent overseas anytime and anywhere, I can share every moment with them while I am studying abroad thousands of miles away from my city. I can use the internet for research online. I do not need to go to the library or leave my place. Such a thing was impossible fifty years ago.

Second, the invention of the aeroplane creates so far global change in the world and the transportation system. In the past, people took six months to cross the oceans, plus it was dangerous. In fact, our grandparents took great risk to visit the world. While, we can cross the sea with less than twenty-four hours. Our generation is lucky enough to visit each country and interact with its culture. For example, I do not need to wait until the end of the semester to enjoy my vacation. I can book my flight at the weekend from Newyork to France and enjoy every single moment of my life.

Finally, home appliances are also playing an essential part of making our lives more comfortable. Now each part of our kitchen makes our daily life easier than before. We can use the microwave oven for example to heat, or cook or delicious recipes within less than ten minutes. Also, we can preserve our prepared food or our fresh milk or meat, bread, vegetables and fruits In the refrigerator for weeks. While people half century ago struggle for fresh home made food. We are now working full-time jobs and capable of preparing our lovely dishes. For example, I am a very busy mother of two babies, work more than ten hours a day and study TOEFL exam. I still have time to cook for my family the healthy and tasty meals very day. My grandmother told me about how difficult it was to garden your house and have domestic animals such as chickens, sheep around you to have fresh egg and milk.

All in all, I agree our lives are easier and more convenient than our grandparents. Thanks to God, I born in this generation.

one of magical think
one of magical things

I born in this generation.
I am born in this generation.

No. of Words: 499 350 //Write the essay in 30 minutes. The introduction could be shorter.