Do you agree or disagree with the following statement teachers should not share their social or political opinions with their students? Give specific reasons to support your idea.

Teaching is the most crucial part of people's lives. Some people believe that teachers should share their social or political view with their students. Others disagree. In my opinion, I strongly do not agree with sharing their thoughts in their classes while they are at work. Following are two reasons to support my opinion.

To begin, I think teaching is a job. People who teach at school are not doing that for free; science, therefore, they have to carry out their work which is teaching scientific materials like Mathematics, PhScience faithfully. Any moment inside the class is necessary for helping those kids or young adults to absorb the hard or tough materials. Otherwise, they might waste the class's fortune time and consequently, they would never finish the curriculum at the end of the educational year. For example, I remember when I was in high school my chemistry teacher who supposed to teach us one hour per week this hard subject; spent thirty minutes trying to convince us about his opinion regarding the political corruption in my city. Unfortunately, at the end of the year, my peers and I became weak with chemistry and especially me, I suffered a lot after that when I studied pharmacy college two years after.

In addition to doing their jobs, Since we live in a multicultural community. We can find people from India, Middle Esat, and china, etc. I think teachers should be smart enough and be avoid create hates and criticism when they would share their personal, social or political opinions with their students because this might put them endanger of the questionnaire and probably losing their jobs. To make it clear, I remember my sister's music class. He got fired from the school because he told the student that his believes that to be the successful singer you should take care of your hair and do not wear any scarves, he forgot that there were three girls in the class are Muslims, and they covered their hairs as a religious opinion. They told the principal about that situation, and this story put him in a critical situation, he did not lose his job only, but he spent three years in jail.

In conclusion, I agree with that statement; I think teachers should be faithful to their jobs and spend their time to teach their subjects better that wasting their students' time of studying.Also, this kind of situation might put them endanger of losing their jobs.

,

my chemistry teacher who supposed to teach us
my chemistry teacher who was supposed to teach us

In addition to doing their jobs, Since we live in a multicultural community.
In addition to doing their jobs, we live in a multicultural community.

better that wasting their students' time
better than wasting their students' time

who is 'he'?
To make it clear, I remember my sister's music class. He got fired from the school because he told the student

--------------------