Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology has made the world a better place to live. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Although some people believe technology have brought negative results in our life, such as pollution, I do believe technological advances have improved people's life. Nowadays, we rely on technology to perform works in different aspects of our life. Thus, I definitely support that the word now with technology is a much better place to live for several reasons.

First, technology has made our life more convenient. For example, we now have cars to use every day. People rely on their cars to go to different places. Thus, one's uses the automobile to go to work, but also to travel around the country. Our life would be so much different if cars were not being created. Moreover, other improvements of technology include airplane. Therefore, people travel conveniently between countries through flies. What about fast food? Workers have enhanced their lives because easy food. For instance, a laborer spends a few minutes preparing food instead spends hours. Hence, workers today work more hours in a more effective way than in the past due to technology.

Moreover, technology has made the world better because it has reduced cost in so many ways. First, machines replaced human's imperfections when working. For example, a computer gives precise statistics about a survey or any other kind of work. In contrast, people usually have errors, which make the work inaccurate and more expensive. In other words, companies are saving money because machines do not make mistakes. Also, technological computerize machines reduce the necessity of employees. Therefore, just one machine does the same duties thousands of employees would do. Saving money is one of the greatest advantages of technology, which make this world an amazing place to live in.

Finally, Technology has created a much faster and easier way to communicate people around the world. Consider for example the benefits of the internet; I use the internet everyday in different manners, such as doing research, but also paying my bills. Furthermore, internet allows me to communicate with my family out of the country. For instance, I can use the sky to talk to my mom in Venezuela much faster and easier than in the past.

To sum up, although some people argue about technology been negative, for all my reasons above exposed, I believe technology has made the world a better place to live for us. I'm sure our life would be much complicated and difficult to live without it.

technology have brought negative results
technology has brought negative results

one's uses the automobile to go to work, but also to travel around the country
one uses the automobiles not only to go to work, but also to travel around the country

about technology been negative
about technology being negative

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 403 while No. of Different Words: 210