Do you agree or disagree with following statement? Telephone has greater influence on people's lives than Television has.

As some people may hold the view that the impact of the telephone on humankind is more than television; however, some others may take an opposite viewpoint and believe that the television has greater influence on people and their lives. I personally agree with the second belief. In the other word, as far as I am concerned the television is more effective than the telephone. Among the countless reasons, which can support my idea; I will delve into the most conspicuous ones, which persuade me to put forward this perspective.

The first exquisite reason to be mentioned is that the television is the main source of the news. The television is an informative tool, which conveys the latest events. For instance, as you are sitting in front of your TV; you will have an opportunity to get informed about an accident, which is happened hundreds miles away, without living your flat. In this case, by watching the TV you get aware of any events all around world. Thus, television has the vital role in the awareness of the people.

The second reason, one should take into account this significant fact that is the TV can be consider as a lecturer. There are different kinds of the program, which each of them effects people's lives by varieties of ways. One of these programs is an educational program. It is completely obvious that the process of the learning can be enhanced, if there were be the cooperation among the people's senses. As the sight, hearing, and the brain act correspondingly; the brain progress and capability for storage will boost. According to the noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics released by a recent research conducted in our country, the students whose educational system is based on the visual training system illustrate sixty five percent more progress in their learning process than the student whose training system is based on the old educational system. Consequently, the television has a great impact on learning.

Although the aforementioned reasons are the first ones which cross one's mind at first, they are by no means the only reason available. Actually another subtle point which should be borne in mind is the entertainments value of the television. Nowadays, based upon the todays' lifestyle everyone is in rush and have a tough program. It is really inevitable to spend some time as a spare time. In this scenario, the television has an entertainment function, which leads people to have some joyful moment after a heavy and busy work day. For example, in our house, where all of the family members are busy, each day spend few hours in front of the TV with together. In this condition, by watching TV with together we will have a chance to not only spend few hours with together and share our emotion and fortify our relationships, but also spend a short period with entertainment.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned reasons and examples leads us to the conclusion that the television has main impact on people's lives than the telephone; but that was the story in nut shell. Actually there are some other reasons and evidences challenging the claim, which are not mentioned above. By and large I highly believe that the TV is more effective than telephone.

without living your flat.
without leaving your flat.

one should take into account this significant fact that is the TV can be consider as a lecturer.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

There are different kinds of the program, which each of them effects people's lives by varieties of ways
There are different kinds of the programs which affect people's lives by varieties of ways

if there were be the cooperation among the people's senses.
if there were co operations among people's senses.

will have a chance to not only spend few hours with together and share our emotion and fortify our relationships, but also spend a short period with entertainment.
will have a chance to spend not only few hours with together and share our emotion and fortify our relationships, but also a short period with entertainment.

all aforementioned reasons and examples leads us to the conclusion
all aforementioned reasons and examples lead us to the conclusion

Don't use pattern sentences, like:
Although the aforementioned reasons are the first ones which cross one's mind at first, they are by no means the only reason available. Actually another subtle point which should be borne in mind is....

A lot of other users are using those sentences too.

----------------------