Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples to support your
as people regard success as an essential part of their life more and more, how to get prosperity in different tasks has become a hot concern for workers all over the world. some people hold the view that the worker who has ability to do various tasks in scope of his job is a successful person, while others maintain the opposite view and say the worker should do similar works during his activities. in my view of point, the former point carries more weight. I will try ti illustrate belw my reasons for this purpose.
the first reason that should be stated here is that various take that done by employees during their working day could resemble a map. you may ask me How? I think success is the ability to do whatever one wants to do and be satisfied with itself. therefore, person would be able to steer clear the obstacle is force to confront with. as many workers confess, it take long time to learn different types of various tasks, but a skilled person is the key to this problem. in this regard, each skilled worker can equip other workers with insightful view over different subjects and give them rewarding experience to overcoming the difficulties. as a consequence, worker experience self-satisfaction towards contribution in new task even if with minor fail. finally, that worker is more apt to suceed.
another subtle point is that the various taske in the job provides higher level of opportunites and has more benefits for workers who crave in reaching a particular apex in their job. proficiency of any person in a different tasks indicate the quality of that person. if one wants to achieve better recognigion in the work's circumstance, its better to get involved in numerous tasks. also, this ability istigate other workers to seek new tasks and help their co-workers.
However, some workers may vote for such a plan of doing similar tasks all day long on an vaguelly ground, may be based on many excuse, such as high high concentration and great yield during the day for all workers. but, based on my experience and according to the my observation, similar tasks in on job during the day neither bring concentration, nor increase yield of workers. so I doubt this decleration.
in conclusion, taking all into account, although doing similar tasks during the day may cause comfort for employees, which I mentioned above all of these are excuse, doing a various tasks not only could use as a map for being succeed in related dutiy, but also demonstrate the quality of the worker.
- ReadingMany consumers ignore commercial advertisements. In response, advertising companies have started using a new tactic, called “buzzing.” The advertisers hire people,buzzers,who personally promote (buzz) products to people they know or meet. The k (80)
- ReadingMany consumers ignore commercial advertisements. In response, advertising companies have started using a new tactic, called “buzzing.” The advertisers hire people,buzzers,who personally promote (buzz) products to people they know or meet. The k (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (85)
- Hi, my name is Bill. Um, I was talking your professor in the subway about the great phone service that I was using. And it turned out we’re both interested in marketing. So he asked me to talk in his marketing classes. You see, I am a buzzer, part time, (65)
- You’ve just read about three ways to save Torreya taxifolia. Unfortunately, none of these three options provides a satisfactory solution. About the first solution-reestablishing Torreya in the same location-that’s unlikely to be successful, because of (85)
- Do you agree or disagree with this statement? the best way to travel is in a group with a tour guide. (78)
- Traveling in a group with a tour guide is the best way to travel. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Travelling in group with a tour guide is the best way to travel. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- in order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age. (90)
- ListeningThe passage claims that there will be fewer and fewer birds, but the arguments used to support this claim are unconvincing.First, it’s true that urban growth has been bad for some types of birds, but urban development actually provides better a (85)