Do you agree or disagree with following statement?It is important for governments to protect wild animals and wilderness area for the future.

Do you agree or disagree with following statement?
It is important for governments to protect wild animals and wilderness area for the future.

As some people may hold the view that the investment in the wild ecosystem for protection is an expense; however, some others may take an opposite viewpoint and believe that the government should focus on this issue in the sake of its importance for their society. I personally agree with the second option. In the following paragraphs, I will delve into the most outstanding reasons which persuade me to put forward this perspective.

The first exquisite reason which advocates my idea is the importance of the wilderness area in the tourism. There are lists of the factors which make a country attractive and suitable for tourism. The wilder zone is one of these factors which make it appealing. Besides, the tourism has an undeniable effect on the economics of country. Thus, if the government expenses a specific amount of money in this sector, he will earn tenfold of that expense. In fact, this expense is a great investment for prompting the society's financial resources.

The second reason is the adherence of ecosystem. It is cogently and lucidly obvious that the wild animals have a significant role in the ecosystem and food chain. If this chain faces the distraction, it will pave the path for other complicated difficulties. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is the example of Chita in my country. The Chita is one of the popular species in our country; moreover, it has a decent role in the ecosystem. However, by the ignorance of government and ordinary people this specie faces the extinction. By diminishing of this specie there is the bulks increment of elk population.

The last reason which confirms the accuracy of my viewpoint is the role of the wilderness region in the reduction of people's stress. According to the noteworthy intelligible research conducted in my country, more than the sixty one percent of the residents of Tehran are willing to spend their spare time in the jungles, because they approve that this environment has a magic influence on them. They can easily overlook their stress caused by their hectic life. Consequently, these beautiful locations are the candidate of the sightseeing and entertainment among the native people.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned reasons and examples lead to the conclusion that the government should put the spotlight on the wilderness ecosystem and animals, because in this case the society will possess a great financial resource, complete eco-cycle, and happier people.

No. of Words: 410 while No. of Different Words: 210

-------------------