Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Teachers should not make their social or political views known to the students in the class room

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Teachers should not make their social or political views known to the students in the class room

Teachers social or political views must or must not present to the students in the classroom have been as issue about which has been a considerable hostile debate. According to a newly-carried out research in US, in 2014, it appeared that more than 87% of participants complained about their children's teacher, whose convey their personal opinion to the students. Generally speaking, I am quite convinced that the teachers have not to present their idea to his/her students due to several reasons as outlined below.

Considering the first reason, I am personally persuaded that the teachers’ duty confined them to present their idea about political or social issues. In other words, the main goal of teaching is transferring the information and knowledge to the student, despite that they must say them fairly. As an instance, when a teacher is presenting the political event from the past he/she have not to support one side or idea because in most of the times it will be accept that idea as a fact by the students. Thus, the teacher unconsciously imposed his/her idea to the students.

Secondly, it could be harmful and confusing for students. Many sociologists contend that the political or social maturity of a person shaped after university, so imposing some idea to the students make for them a mainstream, which students follow them whole of their life as a fact or a true way. Additionally, which maybe make an extremist person in future, due to lack of enough information for judging that ideas or mainstreams. Consequently, they will be encourage to pursue their teachers' way indirectly.

The last but not the least significant issue concerns advertising an ideology by saying the personal view. There are, accordingly, several points to support this. Presenting personal idea by teachers, who’s always are the students hero, cause to cajole the students during the studying. It means that the students convince to follow their teachers' idea gradually. Moreover, during the group projects or group discussion the students tend to propel the discussion to the political or social issues, whose always try to follow their teachers’ mainstream. Consequently, the teachers propel the students mind in the way that he/she wants. As it completely different from the onset aim of teaching.

Based on the evidence mentioned above, it can be clearly understood that owing to the main duty of teachers to covey the information and knowledge not a specific idea or ideology, the bad influence on students and recede from the main duty of teachers, which is teaching. The teachers never have to present her/his social or political views to the students. To me, I strongly believe that teachers must always be a fair person to remain as a hero.

Teachers social or political views must or must not present to the students in the classroom have been as issue about which has been a considerable hostile debate.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

whose convey their personal opinion to the students
who convey their personal opinion to the students //check books how to use 'whose'

they must say them fairly.
they must tell them fairly.

he/she have not to support one side or idea
he/she doesn't have to support one side or idea

it will be accept that idea as a fact
that idea will be accepted as a fact

they will be encourage to pursue their teachers' way indirectly.
they will be encouraged to pursue their teachers' way indirectly.

who’s always are the students hero,
who always are the student's hero,

whose always try to follow their teachers’ mainstream.
who always try to follow their teachers’ mainstream.