TPO 28

TPO 28

According to the information presented in the reading passage, it can be clearly understood that Robert E. Peary was maintain that he reached the north pole and there is three theory about veracity of them. However, considering the points stated in the listening passage, the lecturer is of the opinion that these theory due to some problems is not convincing.

The lecturer try to say downside of first idea in the reading passage, she believes that the committee didn't investigate the records carefully and the probe was not objective. Moreover, the member were close friend of Robert.

The professor goes to present some counterexample for theory number two, which in another person tried to examine the length of travel of Robert. She points out there have been some different condition, Tom has better climate condition in comparison with Robert and his food was carried by air plane while Robert carry them himself. Another reason is that he couldn't use the same facility for tracking.

The last point is for denying the mentioned theory in reading about using photograph for verification of reaching to North Pole. She argue that that picture couldn't use for validation as the picturing technology (phase-slightly photograph) was completely different from examination time. Additionally, in that picture was not possible to specify the exact position of sun so the shadow can not be used for investigating. Thanks to different photography technology, uncertainty of sun position and unreliable shadow, the professor highly ignore the third theory.

Sentence: According to the information presented in the reading passage, it can be clearly understood that Robert E. Peary was maintain that he reached the north pole and there is three theory about veracity of them.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and maintain

Sentence: The lecturer try to say downside of first idea in the reading passage, she believes that the committee didn't investigate the records carefully and the probe was not objective.
Description: The fragment lecturer try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense

Sentence: She argue that that picture couldn't use for validation as the picturing technology phase-slightly photograph was completely different from examination time.
Description: The fragment She argue that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace argue with verb, past tense

the professor highly ignore the third theory.
the professor highly ignores the third theory.

The first argument is too short.