TPO 28 Integrated Writing Task

TPO 28 - Integrated Writing Task

The reading passage shows strong evidence that Robert E. Peary really reached north pole while the professor holds a different point of view. In the reading passage, the author begins by stating that Peary's documents were examined by the National Geographic Society. It is mentioned that the committee declared that he had gone there. The professor refutes this idea by contending that the committee did not play neutral role but worked for him.He claims that the person who examined it received prodigious cash money and investigated it within two days. So it is obvious that enough care was ignored there.

The writer points out that he came there in only 37 days and tried to prove this statement by mentioning another person who had gone there less than 37 days. The article notes that the person made the same plan like as Peary did.However, the lecturer rejects this challenge by explaining that their journey were not same as the weather condition was hard , unfavorable during avery time. He says that avery received his food from the airplane.
The text says that by measuring the shadows photos of peary, it is true that he went there. The speaker, nonetheless, disagrees and says that the sun was not presented in the exact position and this photo was taken 100 years ago. It is true that the photo become too fade to measure.