Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
The best things in life do not cost money.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
It is true that everyone’s favorite goods in today’s world are purchased by money, yet there are some other priceless things that cannot be exchanged by money. The best moments of everyone’s life including visiting nature and being with their friends do not cost money. Some arguments are discussed below.
There are a number of reasons why I think that the best moments of someone’s life do not require money. One of them is to visit nature. Visiting nature is enjoyable activity and full of fun. This type of activity is suitable for families or people who are weak financially. Personall...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- As countries have developed there has been a trend towards smaller family sizes.Why does this happen? How does this affect society? 50
- Do you agree or disagree with following statement All students should be required to study music and art in secondary school Use specific reasons to support your answer 75
- Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 93
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to work at a job that you enjoy, even if the salary is low, than it is to have a high-paying job that you do not enjoy.Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. 70
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Subjects such as art, music, and drama should be a part of every child's basic education.Use specific reasons and example to support your opinion 80
Visiting nature is enjoyable activity
Visiting nature is an enjoyable activity
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 24 15
No. of Words: 372 350
No. of Characters: 1671 1500
No. of Different Words: 212 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.392 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.492 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.365 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 110 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 77 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 48 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 26 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 15.5 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.377 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.375 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.268 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.411 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.155 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5