Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Both animal's life and human depend on each other. In fact, any perturbation caused on animal's life subsequently will be affected another's life. These perturbations can be direct or indirect interference in animal's habitat such as building houses and factories etc. Human fundamental necessities for survival and other factors highly destroy animal's ecosystem.

First of all, exceeding construction means that cutting down the vastness of forests and grasslands. Thus, by following this procedure, For example, some birds, which play a pivotal role in the fertilization of other plants and their role is carry seeds to other district, must migrate to other places. Migration of these birds signifies to get stopped process of plants proliferation as well as the existence of plants is required to purify weather.

Secondly, the lack of vegetation on the earth, because of human activities, makes that soil stickiness will be decreased. One of the outcomes of this phenomenon is that, due to intense rainfall, it may flood. Furthermore, without plant's life in the special area, there will be no foods to eat because the presence of domestic animals in the humans' eating cycle is very important as well as undeniable.

Lastly, on the other hand, in order to expand cities, it is not logical to destroy animals' habitat.
For instance, that may disrupt the balance animals' scarce species and even may prompt to become extinct. According to the botanists' researches, the existence of some birds are necessary to remove the deleterious insects, which are in the eating chain of these birds, because this type of insect is harmful for crops like wheat.

In conclusion, from my point of view, by manipulating animals' ecosystem, definitely our life will be endangered as well and damages of arising from it will be irretrievable too. Moreover, it is reasonable and advisable to allocate other lands, irrespective of forests and animals' habitat, for agriculture and residential area.

any perturbation caused on animal's life subsequently will be affected another's life
any perturbation caused on animal's life subsequently will be affected by another's life

and their role is carry seeds to other district
and their role is to carry seeds to other district

Migration of these birds signifies to get stopped process of plants proliferation as well as the existence of plants is required to purify weather.
Migration of these birds signifies to get stopped process of plants proliferation, and the existence of plants is required to purify weather.

makes that soil stickiness will be decreased.
makes that soil stickiness decreased.