Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.The extended family is less important now than it was in the past.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.
The extended family is less important now than it was in the past.

The importance of extended family in today's society has been an issue about which there has been a considerable hostile debate. According to a newly-carried out research in US, in 2014, it appeared that more than 80% of participants are of the opinion that having a big family is a big obstacle in today's life. Generally speaking, I am of the opinion that extended family is not preferable by most families nowadays due to several reasons as outlined below.

Considering the first reason, I am personally persuaded that people try to have less connection with their family also their parents because of more problems in different aspects of life in comparison with the past. For instance, today's family are always have one goal, that working more for more income which help their children have better life and facilities for growth. Besides that they suppose the greater number in family need more time for spending and they will be waste their time during relationships.

Secondly, the cost of living as well as number of problem get increased and another member of family just make another responsibility for them. Additionally, they have less tendency to gathering together and you may see grandparents and grandchildren didn't see each other for a long time so having a big family with this condition don't have any sense. Moreover, most of the time family member have problem with each other so they prefer having less interaction. As an example, in some families siblings are cut their connection with each other because of different mainstream.

The last but not the least significant issue is that more member is family make more responsibly and will be costly some times. Moreover, people have less sentiment to each other in contrast with the past. Let's make an example, when your uncle or aunt have a problem your father or mother have to help him or her to overcome the problem and this maybe make a big problem for your family. Another reason is that helping to family member sometimes seem to be a risky decision and other members try to leave the back of that member.

Based on the evidence mentioned above, it can be concluded that extended family owing to some problem is not logical. The most important reasons are preferring less connection due to number of problems that each members have in his/her life, the cost of living and the number of problems are more from ones in past and individuals in today's society prefer to have less responsibility in front of others. To me, I strongly believe that the era of having big family is over.

today's family are always have one goal, that working more for more income which help their children have better life and facilities for growth
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

and they will be waste their time during relationships.
and they will be wasting their time during relationships.
and they will waste their time during relationships.

and another member of family just make another responsibility for them.
and another member of family just makes another responsibility for them.

so having a big family with this condition don't have any sense.
so having a big family with this condition doesn't make any sense.

family member have problem with each other
family members have problems with each other

siblings are cut their connection with each other
siblings cut their connections with each other

more member is family make more responsibly
more members in family make more responsibility

Sentence: The most important reasons are preferring less connection due to number of problems that each members have in his/her life, the cost of living and the number of problems are more from ones in past and individuals in today's society prefer to have less responsibility in front of others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and members