No one should ever be denied medical assistance, no matter what his or her financial situation.

Accessing to the same facilities for medical assistance regardless of one’s financial condition has been an issue about which there has been considerable hostile debate. There are, of course, a number of problems involved in adopting such a policy. According to a newly-carried out research in US, in 2014, it appeared that 89% of participants argued that medical treatment in each society must be divided to individuals equally, regardless their position or financial condition. The main difficulty is the cost of treatment in all conditions caused to eliminate poor people’s right. Generally speaking, I am quite convinced that medical treatment for all people must be done in the society for justice without any consideration due to several reasons as outlined below.

Considering the first reason, I am persuaded that government must provide an equal possibility for medical assistance of their people because most of these illnesses are derived from working or living in a modern society. It means that such factors like work stress or other types of stress and pressure during one’s life are the main reasons for those illnesses. Another justification made by scholars in the field is that each person in society has responsibility toward his/her society, country, and people so the government also must be responsible for their people. Finally, being responsible can efficiently decrease the cost of treatment in the first stage of illness.

Secondly, money is not a good scale for showing the people value in the society; consequently, each society has equal responsibility among their people. Many sociologists contend that richness and poorness must not be used for comparing the people or giving services to them. In my opinion, each people during their life, in addition to work for their own profit, they work as a group to progress their society. Consequently, that society has responsibility to provide a condition for good living.

The last but not the least significant issue concerns equal right for each individuals for justice. The main goal of modern societies is to establish justice among their people. Another fact is due to imposing same stress during the life of each person, rich and poor people face with the same problem or maybe the same illness during his/her life owing to these conditions. From my point view, when the life condition among the people of society are the same, the same right in all conditions must be provided.

Based on the evidence mentioned above, it can be concluded that each person must have equal attention given to them because their life conditions in society are the same with others, regardless of being poor or rich. I strongly believe that human’s society must change their standard to offer the medical assistance.

there has been considerable hostile debate.
there has been a considerable hostile debate.

Sentence: Secondly, money is not a good scale for showing the people value in the society; consequently, each society has equal responsibility among their people.
Suggestion: Refer to people and value

Sentence: The last but not the least significant issue concerns equal right for each individuals for justice.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and individuals

1. No. of Words: 453 while No. of Different Words: 205 //need less content, but more different words.

the ideal condition:
No. of Words: 350 while No. of Different Words: 200

2. Don't develop your ideas from introduction paragraph.