Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities

That young people play a crucial role in every community is an undeniable fact. Since the end of the last century young people have been labeled as “selfish”, “apathetic” and “lazy” however I think nowadays people especially youngsters are helping their community more than ever. They help it directly or by organizing and taking part in the charities. Should officials realize the significance of these organizations and charities they will ponder over it much more scrupulously.

I do believe that youth are allocating more time to social activities and helping their community than before and these are my justifications. To begin with, these days education is going to be a must for every one and young people are not an exception. By educating people are being aware of their environment and social, they now about the afterwards of the community problems, therefore they put more effort to solve these problems. For example by studying geographic courses in the school the pupil know the limit amount of the fresh water on the earth and they try to not waste it and inform other people about this issue .

The second reason why I advocate this point of view lies in the fact that the politicians and governments know that the best way to help a community is granting this duty to the people of the community because they can allocate their time to financial, foreign or other problems of the country, since the young people have more spare time they could join to these charities or themselves tend to constitute one. As an illustration in our university students have a rival for setting up a club, they advertise and hold meetings for attract more people to their campaign. Assigning financial resources to these activities has recently been the topic of debate among officials.

Finally, in my country in some bureaus and schools contributing to these activities is a must. Participating in social activities is a part of their work or school activity. For instance, in our school joining and helping local community was a requirement and by participating in these activities for certain hours we have got credits. This is how many students get interested in and support their local activity.

Having discussed the issue from that point of view I would rather look at it from another perspective as well. Helping communities is not restricted only to young people. Despite the fact that youth have more free time and energy to spend on these activities, older persons may have more financial resource or job positions which able them to force the government to help poor people or enact rules to save the environment.

By taking all above-mentioned arguments into consideration, the following conclusion can be drawn about the issue, underestimating the importance of the college and universities campaigns in helping the community is not logical. Attending to this issue meticulously contribute to motivating young people to help community, and can improve several aspects of society.

I do believe that youth are allocating more time
I do believe that the youths are allocating more time

the pupil know
the pupils know

youth have more free time
youths have more free time

Attending to this issue meticulously contribute to
Attending to this issue meticulously contributes to

Sentence: As an illustration in our university students have a rival for setting up a club, they advertise and hold meetings for attract more people to their campaign.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and attract

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.