Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
From a broad perspective, in the cuurent astate of affaris we face, in which the complexities of todays' world put on new demands on the societies, it is not far-fetched to presume that the interaction amonge people is remarkably affected. However, whether these alterations in communication alleviate or aggravate the statuse of human in its community is considred as a contentious issue. There is a grwoing segment of people who contend this idea that individuals do not allocate sufficient time to care their societies. I personally concur with this idea, and in the ensuing paragraph, the rationale behind this statement will be further elaborated.
First and foremost, the cost of living is increasingly steeped. Thre is no denying the fatc that so busy are people with their job that no time left for allocating() to their favorable deeds. In metroplises, people work at least ten hourse a day to scrap a living. According to the latest research attributing to Dr. Kevin Rude, a prominent and highlt respected professor in the Department of Economy at University of Macqurie, the numbers of people living under poverty line has increased drstically. His research revealed that the peak destitution rate was reached in Oct 2016 by 18% and it has surged by 8% in camparison the the last year. This probe provide further legitiamcy to this idea that many of people has no other choice but spending virtually all of their time and effort to make their living. Undoubtedly, in this circumstance, having found their families in jeopardy, citizens do not make a point of assisting the rest of the community's members.
Another crucial fact which should be taken into consideration is the public perspective regarding the governmental supports from required() people. Needless to say aside from a regretful financial statuse, people benefit from a wide array of governmental suport throughtout the world from financial to psychological. Indeed, as individuals become certian() that the official centers faciliate the situation for whom require special treatment and care. Consequently, they merely get involved in activities associated with helping the communities. Whereas, these people would have more happy and hopeful if they recieved the public attention and affection.
To wrap it up, it is more judicious to say that people do not spend adequate time to their societies. This issue occur not only due to they are enaged with the matter which have more priorities for them, but laso since they count on supports which may recieve from their governors.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 days 5 hours ago||shayanhgh||65||Read full essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||Ashky||90||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||wsxedc||60||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 17 hours ago||Akbar2017||3||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 18 hours ago||Akbar2017||70||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||nasim.rahmanifar||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 day ago||zhrnrz1992||76||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||civilicar||78||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Haniye-bd||80||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 days ago||khanghahi17665||73||Read full essay|
- TPO47 (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- TPO 46 (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- TPO45 (86)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives. (90)
- TPO44 (80)
- Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to s (90)
- Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to s (73)
- TPO43 (90)