Do you agree or disagree? people benefit from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries.

It is a highly debated issue whether or not people benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries, and this topic can be approached from several angels due to its complexity. While some people tend to agree that traveling in our country will increase our knowledge about our country. Others seem to disagree with it. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I believe that people will benefit more from traveling to other countries, and following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

First, traveling to foreign countries is exciting. In order to find more enjoyment, we should visit other places in other countries because traveling just in our country would be boring. Take myself as an example, ten years ago, I couldn't travel to other country so I just traveled inside my country Iraq since I don't have a lot of money to travel. In fact, I went to the south and the east of Iraq and everytime I see the same places and the same buildings there was nothing new so I was really bored and I didn't benefit from traveling. However, three years ago, I went to visit Syria and I was marveled about the new places and their food, in addition, I met a lot of people there and I was excited for that. Actually, I spent a happy time there and it was a wonderful experience. When I returned to my work, I was so energetic and my co worker asked me what is the cause. Actually, I told him that I traveled outside of Iraq and I benefited from this traveling since I resumed my work with a lot of energy and joy. This experience taught me that traveling outside our country is joyful and we could benefit form this.

Second, by traveling to a foreign country, we will get information about that country such as its culture, its customs, its history. Through this information, we could develop ourselves educationaly. For instance, my sister is studying teaching school, and three years ago, she took french class since it was one of the college requirements. In this class, they learned bout the french language and the France's history. Also, they traveled to France to practice the language and to see the city there. My sister told me that they expanded their knowledge from this trip since it is really different to see the country that you learn about it. Frankly, she mentioned to me that she has learned how they communicate and many things about their history since she saw the old buildings there. As we can clearly see traveling to another country makes the education much easier.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that people benefit more from traveling to foreign countries. We should take these advantages since they are worthwhile and specious.

the same buildings there was nothing new
the same buildings there were nothing new

Sentence: In fact, I went to the south and the east of Iraq and everytime I see the same places and the same buildings there was nothing new so I was really bored and I didn't benefit from traveling.
Error: everytime Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Through this information, we could develop ourselves educationaly.
Error: educationaly Suggestion: educationally

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I', 'she'.