Do you agree or disagree with the statement? There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person

In the last few decades there has been a huge public interest in earning academical degrees such as bachelor, master or PhD s. Undoubtedly, perusing any of these degrees require lots of time and energy so far, but, the point is, knowledge is not confined to the university degrees. As far as I am concerned, this statement that uneducated people has nothing to present to educated people is a wrong idea. My arguments for this point will be explained in the following paragraphs.

To begin with, we can see the large number of graduated students who are looking for jobs, and, on the other hands, there are numerous companies looking for well experienced workers. So, how we can explain this conflict? The fact is, what we learn from our books or classes is not exactly the same thing which employers are expecting from job candidates. In addition, there are many people who don’t have a university degree but still know how to do the job, they are master in what they are doing. Therefore, recently graduated people need to take some lessons from these people, if they want to find a place for themselves in the business world.

Besides, not all life is about what we are learning in colleges or universities. Our degrees don’t grantee our future prosper, because we need to know more than we have been tough in school. However, the life itself could be the best teacher somehow, and people who are older than us, without any degrees, have many things to tell us, since they have already gone through lots of things and know how to deal with problems. Considering my uncle as an example, he has never been a big fan of universities, but he is well-experienced in his job, he has traveled to many places, and has read various book. He believes that knowledge is not just in the class rooms, there are too many books that we can read and learn from them, without getting an official education. Needless to say how influential he has been in my life.

In conclusion, having a university degree could be considered as a plus point in our resume, but it has nothing to do with our real knowledge. There are still many things out there that should be learnt and even an uneducated person could teach us pretty good sometimes.

perusing any of these degrees require lots of time and energy so far
perusing any of these degrees requires lots of time and energy so far

Our degrees don’t grantee our future prosper,
Definitions of prosper
verb
succeed in material terms; be financially successful.
his business prospered