Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with?

It has been said that information is power. Therefore, as much as we can access to the information, we are assumed more powerful. Thanks to the internet, people can be provided with large amount of info in a very short time although, the number of people who believes that being exposed to lots of information is destructive, is not rare at all. As far as I am concerned, any person can enjoy the availability of information because it could aid us in achieving educational proposes. In addition, it keeps us in sync with the latest news and changes in the entire world.

To start with, a rich educational program should be able to provide students with numerous study resources. Books have been always the traditional resource of knowledge, but they are not enough in modern days which everything is changing so fast. Thus, being able to gain huge information quickly is an essence of our current societies and internet have granted us via linking people to an endless sea of information. I remember one of my professor in university who told us about various trips which he had to go through, just to get the required materials for a paper. These kinds of experiences look like a joke to us now, because information is always around and we just need to get connected to the internet.

Besides, television, as an old-fashion media, can provide individuals with worldwide news, however, there is a significant different between the past and the current time. Today, almost all news which are broadcasting on television is the repetition of the internet news. For example, social networks, such as Facebook or Tweeter are providing their countless followers with latest news and events form the whole world. As a result, people are aware of everything, almost at the exact time that those events have happened. This function of accessing to the information is very beneficial due to people’s enhanced understanding of the world circumstances. Taking the war in the Arabic countries as an instance, when people find out what is going on at those places, some kinds of spontaneous activities take place and many people share the same information, then in some cases, this wave could result in stopping a war or cruel activities like that against innocent people.

Considering all above together, today, information is a useful tool and internet can provide us with huge amount of it in few seconds. Information serves us for accomplishing different goals such as educational progress, also keeps us up-to-date with the latest news and incidents around the world.

people who believes that
people who believe that

but they are not enough in modern days which everything is changing so fast.
but they are not enough in modern days because everything is changing so fast.

one of my professor in university
one of my professors in university

Need to talk about the problems too.