Agree or disagree: Patience is usually not a good strategy. We should take action now rather than later.

Patience has been always considered as a good personality characteristics which makes a person a better one. Although this notion might be true, we cannot do this in all occasions, due to unpleasant consequences that comes after it. So, I deeply believe that patience is an essence but we all should be aware of the situations in order to realize when we must take actions instead. My arguments for this point are as following.

To begin with, time is very important. Sometimes, being patient toward other people causes us wasting our valuable time and then losing the specific opportunity. However, we could have prevented it by doing something more than patience. For example, if a student in a dorm has to be prepared for the final exams but his roommates make a lots of noise and distract his concentration, there is no room for staying patient and the he should express his feeling in order to stop them, otherwise he would loss his chance to get ready for the exams which is associated with failure. So we have to express how we think and feel in some situations.

Furthermore, people always do not understand why we are doing a behavior or act in a specific way, so they might interfere them in the way that they want. Showing patience to all people and anytime, is a good example for this misunderstanding. Sometime, people can take your patience as a sign of our weakness or carelessness. Thus, they believe that we are fine with the current conditions and there is no for them need to bother and change their behavior or thoughts. Actually, the point is people can even use our good personality against us and then harm us. A wise decision here would be taking actions time to time.

Finally, as a friend, a family member or a parent, we could be a role model for others, and they do what we are doing. So, it is vital to be a complete model for them, by having a balanced personality, which means that we should do something when the situation is not what we want, so our followers can learn how to defense themselves in these kinds of circumstances.

Considering all above together, no one can deny the fact that being patient can help us to stay calm and be a good person, but not in the all circumstances, because it might be followed by couple of unwanted consequences, and put us in some difficulties. We have to stand up and do something instead.

otherwise he would loss his chance
otherwise he would lose his chance

for the exams which is associated with failure
for the exams which are associated with failure

and there is no for them need to bother and change their behavior or thoughts
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Actually, the point is people can even use our good personality
Actually, the point is that people can even use our good personality

Sentence: For example, if a student in a dorm has to be prepared for the final exams but his roommates make a lots of noise and distract his concentration, there is no room for staying patient and the he should express his feeling in order to stop them, otherwise he would loss his chance to get ready for the exams which is associated with failure.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to the and he