Do you agree or disagree? Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.

Maybe nothing more than technology has been both admired and criticized at the same time. We all appreciate the new technologies but blame them for various reasons too. One reason which has been so debatable is about the relationship between children’s creativity and the technology progresses. While some people strongly argue that children are less creative than before now, others, including me, believe that technology has contributed to kids’ creativity. My arguments to why this is so are as follows.

To begin with, the current kids born and raise in an utterly different world. They are imposed to too many innovative discoveries, sophisticated devices, and flashy and eye-catching stimulus. Based upon the developmental psychologists’ idea, as much as the children’s living place is rich with attractive elements, their brain abilities would improve more. So, no one can even think that last generations of children were living in a richer environment that the current ones. This leads us to this result that recent kids have higher brain capacities and can think better, and can be a proof for this claim that kids are more creative than before.

Furthermore, schools are playing an important role in children’s life, they learn how to be a successful man or woman there, also their personality would be impressed a lot. The good point is, today’s schools are completely different from what they looked like in the past. A free mind is one critical component that might lead a person to do creative actions, and now, schools are provided students with more freedom, they are not limited to some solid rules anymore, and their main goal is to let students to find them-selves, to discover what they really want to do. Schools give kids this chance to try new things, no matter if they fail sometimes. These new philosophy of education can help students to be more creative and less afraid of their actions’ consequences. The important fact is, technology has provided these new environments and thoughts in schools, because after it showed up, all the old rules of education were no longer practicable. For example, computers and internet allow students to explore and dig in to the information sea freely as well as other devices that make students more independent.

All in all, it could be said that modern days has made our children’s mind more bright and sharp, because of the technology. Technology means that children have numerous opportunity to understand the world and change it in the way that they want. Actually, technology helps students to expand their creativity.

the current kids born and raise in an utterly different world.
the current kids are born and raised in an utterly different world.

modern days has made our children’s mind
modern days have made our children’s mind