Young people enjoy life more than older people do.Do you agree or disagree?

Any stage of our life has its specific features and we start to see the world differently while we are passing through the distinct stages. In spite of our personality or environment in which we grow up and live, it could be said that some feelings are the same for people all around the world, no matter they are poor or rich, with or black, these are just something general that we all have in common. One of these common features is that how much we enjoy our life when we are young in compared to when we are old. As much as I know, youngsters feel more happiness and my arguments to why this is so are as follows.

To begin with, this is an inescapable fact that older people have poorer health conditions than the young people. As we start to get older, there are various kinds of pains and disabilities in our body organs that result in lower life quality which is one reason to be less happy. Actually, this merciless process of ageing puts us in some misery that won’t leave enough room to enjoy our life. On the other hand, young people are almost healthy and fresh, they can walk or run around with no pain or heart difficulties, so they can concentrate on living a cheerful life rather than been worried about getting too much rest or drugs.

Besides, young people have a long life a head, which keeps them always preoccupied with making long term plans to grab their goals. However, one the other end of this continuum, elderly people are sited waiting for the end of their journey. They regularly don’t make such these plans due to the time limitation, and these could be upsetting somehow. Also, older people are more experienced and we use them as a frame of reference, but this doesn’t seem very pleasant for them, because there are nothing new and exciting for them to go through. These could make a person’s life more routine rather than funny.

Finally, human being always finds his way by constant try and effort. We all make decisions which are not always very reasonable and might lead to unwanted consequences. So, consider an old person who has made lots of these decisions during the life time as an instance and now he has to deal with all those consequences both in real world and in his mind. Although, this could be pretty hard situation, compared to young people who haven’t made lots of decisions, also still don’t bother to think about the results too much. Thus they have a better life.

All in all, old people have less time and more regret as well as lower physical ability to enjoy their life. Unlike them, youngster are a source of energy and ready to go forward and feel the joy of life.

young people have a long life a head
young people have a long life ahead

However, one the other end of this continuum,
However, on the other end of this continuum,

this could be pretty hard situation
this could be a pretty hard situation