Some people think that the detailed criminal description on newspaper and TV has bad influences so this kind of information should be restricted on the media To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people think that the detailed criminal description on newspaper and TV has bad influences, so this kind of information should be restricted on the media. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

When it comes to crime and criminal, everybody get worried, government, parents, school principals, and so on. Every day, we can see numerous crimes which are broadcasted on TV, newspapers or other types of media. Crime related news or programs, normally tell us every single details and it feels like we have been among real witnesses of those crimes. Although this approach is not acceptable by all people and some of them oppose it and demand to limit these kinds of programs or at least cut their details. I believe that all people should be aware of criminal details for below reasons.

To begin with, offenders are changing their methods every day, and no one can deny this fact. Unfortunately, criminals are growing their communities or their instruments and are seeking for new ways to threat and abuse people or society’s resources. Well, in this situation, it would be much better if people receive complete information about what is going on around them and how criminals behave these days. This wouldn’t be possible except people become informed through media. For example, recently I saw a program on TV about how some criminals are kidnapping people while they introduce them-selves as a taxi driver. First I saw that program, I was terrified, but it helped me to be more careful each time that I want to take a taxi to work or school.

Furthermore, if media choose to reveal some news or eliminate the detail of crimes in the society, it may lead to even more amount of felony. To explain more, consider the situation that TV or newspapers decide to spend less attention to a criminal incident, for example an airplane hijack, this might lead to this conclusion by criminals that these sorts of crimes don’t have too much influences in society also media or people don’t care enough and then they feel more relax to commit such those offences again.

On the other hand, showing detailed crimes in media could be considered as a push factor for governments and force them to take more actions to address crime committing in communities. For example, when newspapers write about a corruption more attentions go that way and governments are compel to take prompt actions to solve the problem which ultimately result in a higher level of safety in societies.

To sum up, people may feel frightened or depressed when see a detailed program about specific crime committed by someone, it could be considered as a normal reflection, however, the important issue here is that any person should be utterly alert about the criminal activities in order to take better care of himself or his family, so this is media’s responsibility to inform people and governments.

everybody get worried,
everybody gets worried,

Sentence: I believe that all people should be aware of criminal details for below reasons.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to for and below

governments are compel to take prompt actions
governments are compelled to take prompt actions