Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are.

Mass media have captured a significant place in our daily life, and this fact is used as an advantage by industry owners in order to introduce their products to consumers. Although no one can say that advertisement should be banned, almost all people are agree with the fact that advertisers are not quite honest with people, in fact, they apply various tricks, in some ways, by making unreal needs and providing consumers with flashy products which have poor quality.

Considering the fact that advertisement contributes to companies’ profit, advertisers are always looking for methods to make people more willing to buy. As a result, they tend to make unreal and unnecessarily needs in people only to make more profits. For example, there are numerous ads in which we are provided with cosmetic products. These sorts of goods are really tempting for a large verity of people in any communities, from teenagers to elderly people, so, after a while they are convinced that they have to buy those products if they want to look much younger and more attractive. It may take too long for consumers to realize that they have gone wrong to obey those kinds of advertisements which contain not really needed or unimportant goods.

Besides, we are exposed to bunch of advertisements which are trying to sell us things that are flashy and eye catching in the ads. For example, we see a furniture which is well designed and has sharp and unique colors, therefore we have all reasons to order that, but once the product is delivered to us, it is barely similar to what we saw in the advertisement. This is one of the huge deficiencies of advertisements, which try to persuade people to purchase products with poor quality. In other words, this is an unethical tools that markers use in order to sell their goods to consumers, no matter how much people can benefit from the money that they have spent on the specific goods or services.

All in all, we are surrounded by various types of advertisement that are hardly attempting to persuade us to purchase different products or services. Unfortunately, these kinds of ads uses some tricks to compel people who don’t need these products and are not aware of the real quality of them, which is low and under the standard levels.

almost all people are agree with the fact
almost all people agree with the fact
almost all people are agreed with the fact

this is an unethical tools
this is an unethical tool