drug abuse has become a major problem in many parts of the world. Discuss some of the consequences of drug abuse and ways to deal with the problem.

Drug abuse has become a major problem in many parts of the world. it is a problem that doesn't depend on certain standard, found in both developing and advanced countries and affect the whole community greatly.

Drug abuse has harmful effects on the abuser's health either by the direct side effects of the chemical drugs that might finally damages the addict's central nervous system, or indirectly by the things done when he is under the effect of drugs since he becomes unaware of his action like driving and ending up in a car accident.

the social relations is also affected by addiction , where the addict becomes unable to properly communicate with his friends or family members. he becomes more sensitive to normal life stresses. Since the addict suffers from a lot of health or social issues , the addict can no more function normally in any position he is in , and this will be reflected in his financial position.

Unfortunately the community is affected because it spends money on the addict's health issues, also affected by the decrease in his productivity which finally affects the national income .

Governments should put strict plans to solve the drug abuse problem, with the help of other civil organizations of course either by spreading the awareness of the harms of addiction in TV programs , in school subjects, also by putting hard punishments for drug dealers that may reach to life sentence. individuals also must share in this responsibility at least by helping quitters to resume their life normally without any judgments.

Finally drug abuse is a huge problem , that can be solved by the cooperation of many parties.

that might finally damages the addict's central nervous system
that might finally damage the addict's central nervous system

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.