Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

Although generally, it is natural that generations change over the time, we can sometimes recognize considerable changes between our young generation and parent's generation. Undoubtedly, today's technology has profound influence on the all aspects of the life which has made tangible differences between the young generation and the past ones. The way of living, habits, attitudes, thoughts, and wishes of today's descendant are changed from what we can hear and interpret about through our grandparent's quotations. Our generation like choosing another way of living and thinking the issues differently.

Beyond the imagination, the world is going ahead and making life divers, complicated as well as making it so comfortable. We as a young Community prefer to live apart from our parents. We also have some struggle and challenge in persuading them to pursue our own path. Our parents in the past when they were young preferred to live with their parents by the time when they decided to get married and even after marriage most of them lived in a building or house with each others. While, now we can comprehend that the young populations would like to have an independent lives after they get the age of eighteen. So, they leave their parents for various reasons such as doing jobs, going to the universities, or even only for being more free and comfortable. Sometimes, it is unconceivable to parents from the old communities that why we feel like to select another way of life. In this way, probably, the sense of living as a group, or family is going to be lost and got nonsense meaning. In contrast, from the parent's quotation, they had taken more responsibilities, and obligations in relation to the family.

The second thing about those differences is that our generation is dealing with more problems, although people in the past had no advanced facilities as well as what the modern world has bestowed to us. Our parents were living in a calmer world with less pressure and stress. Being more populated is one of the reasons that have caused our lives more arduous and challenging. Notice that for entering the university and finding job how many years we should spend over getting the qualifications and eligibilities. Applying for any jobs in our community needs having too much skills, professions, and talents while, having fewer amounts of them were enough to take a descent position. So, we should be ready to rush into any position which is possible to take at any time before finding it more competitive.

On top of the all possible reasons posed to create such a deep gap between two generations , two principal items can be considers is first the fundamental changes of the today's demographic which have made life stressful and competitive for the young persons and second the special trends of the youth derived from the modern world to living alone.

Sentence: Undoubtedly, today's technology has profound influence on the all aspects of the life which has made tangible differences between the young generation and the past ones.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Our generation like choosing another way of living and thinking the issues differently.
Our generation likes choosing another way of living and thinking the issues differently.

Sentence: Our parents in the past when they were young preferred to live with their parents by the time when they decided to get married and even after marriage most of them lived in a building or house with each others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

We also have some struggle and challenge
We also have some struggles and challenges

Sentence: On top of the all possible reasons posed to create such a deep gap between two generations , two principal items can be considers is first the fundamental changes of the today's demographic which have made life stressful and competitive for the young persons and second the special trends of the youth derived from the modern world to living alone.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a noun, singular, adverbial, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and today's

Sentence: Sometimes, it is unconceivable to parents from the old communities that why we feel like to select another way of life.
Error: unconceivable Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't forget punctuation marks:
' two principal items can be considers is first the fundamental changes of the today's demographic which have made life stressful and competitive for the young persons and second the special trends of the youth derived from the modern world to living alone. '