A Foreign Visitor Has Only One Day To Spend In Your Country. Where Should This Visitor Go On That Day? Why? Use Specific Reasons And Details To Support Your Choice.

In my view the most important and enjoyable place in my country is disney land. There are a lot of fun there in addition to that they will see the disney characters. it's really nice place due to the following points.

First of all , it's huge area with a lot of different things, when i was young i was going there to take pictures with the characters that i saw them in the television, i was so excited when i took pictures with Mickey mouse who is the favorite character to me.

Second; it contains amazing rides and shows,and very beautiful animal shows.I remembered that when we were going there , we had a map and schedule time for each show, furthermore it's the place for kids and adults so the whole family can go and enjoy together.

Last but not least, there is a big resting area , restaurants, shops, restrooms. It is mixing the happiness and relaxes, they are using very beautiful lights, and at the last hour of this day,we can watch the nicest fire works ever.

In conclusion, if a foreign visitor has only one day i will recommend a disney land to him. Because it has a lot of rides, shows, characters moreover if they are want to get rest there are a lot of beautiful restaurants and shops.

it's really nice place
it's really a nice place

it's huge area
it's a huge area

No. of Words: 225 350 //Minimum 250 words wanted.