In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computers or television or of studying at traditional schools. Which would you prefer? Use reasons and specific details to explain your choice.

By the emergence of new technologies, discussion ensued between educational experts to determine whether these new technologies could be a useful alternative to traditional education system or not. While some people may prefer to study in traditional schools, I prefer to study at home using computer and other technologies, because it saves time and money, help me feel more relaxed and increase my concentration.

The main reason to support my viewpoint is that by studying in modern way, you can save time and money. For example, when I want to go to my university, I spend a significant amount of money paying for taxi or bus. Furthermore, I spend at least forty five minutes to reach my destination. These are my usual problems with this traditional system. Besides that, there are lots of wasted times between classes. I cannot do any work in that time. Me and my friends just spend these times speaking with each other or playing computer games. If I could study in modern approach, I could manage my time and money in a better way.

Another reason to verify my standpoint is that I feel more relaxed when I study in my home and not in university. People can wear what they want in their homes and feel comfortable. However, in university or especially in school, students have to wear conventional clothes. These rules are stricter in some schools where students have to wear only special suits. Furthermore, students can eat or drink during the online classes, which are restricted in many schools. In addition, people can schedule their curriculum, based on their preferences. Some students can learn better in the morning, while others prefer to study at afternoon or even at night. By these new methods, you can choose the best time to study, unlike the conventional method that forces you to adapt with other students.

Finally, I feel more focused on my learning materials when I am alone. I cannot concentrate on my works or assignments, when there are lots of people around me, speaking or doing different works. For instance, when I am thinking about and trying to learn what a teacher says, another student wants to ask a question from the teacher. This makes me confused and disturbed. On the other hand, when I am alone in my study room, I can focus on everything that a professor says through a computer and there are no other people to interrupt my concentration. Also, I feel more confident in my own room. I have spent several years in my room and because I know every detail of it, nothing will distract me from my learning.

To sum up, I prefer to study by using technology, because this method saves me more precious time and money. Also, it helps me to feel more relaxed and concentrated. What is the point of using money and time on a method which does not even provide you with more skill?

because it saves time and money, help me feel more relaxed and increase my concentration.
because it saves time and money, helps me feel more relaxed and increases my concentration.

Me and my friends just spend these times
my friends and I just spend these times

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: