How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Movies or television has both good and bad influence on people’s behavior. People are influenced more in wrong ways than in good ways by Movies or television. The following are the reasons for my statement.

The bad part in watching movies is that people are wasting lot of their valuable time. People can achieve many things if they dedicate their time in useful work. People should watch movies or television only to get some entertainment in their free time, but not to spend their whole time in watching movies and neglecting family. In recent times due to some bad movies which portray crime scenes such as how to do robbery and how to cheat, people are getting inspired from crimes shown in movies and are getting into trouble by attempting those crimes.

People are getting persuaded by watching some reality shows in television and are putting themselves at risk.For example, there are some reality shows in which participants perform difficult tasks such as jumping from the building, playing with harmful animals, breaking hard glass and playing with fire. Many people don’t recognize that these are the tasks performed by trained professionals and people try to attempt such tasks and get into trouble.

Some people are getting mentally disturbed by watching some serials in television. For example, if a well known character in a serial has been dead, then some people are taking it personally and are getting disturbed without realizing the fact that the plot and the characters shown in the serial are not real.

There is also a good part in watching movies. we have many good films that can be taken as an inspiration to lead a better life. For example Jhansi lakshmi Bhai is movie that inspired many women how to be brave and how to fight against crime. There are also many good reality shows such as singing and dance competitions that allows many people to show their talents to the world and lead a promising life.

Finally, people are wasting lot of their time watching movies and are attempting crime by getting inspired from crime movies and are also losing mental stability. Few movies and shows have good influence on people to lead a better life. Therefore, it is better to watch good movies and good shows without spend much time.

The following are the reasons for my statement
The followings are the reasons for my statement

For example Jhansi lakshmi Bhai is movie
For example Jhansi lakshmi Bhai is a/the movie

There are also many good reality shows such as singing and dance competitions that allows many people
There are also many good reality shows such as singing and dance competitions that allow many people

and good shows without spend much time.
and good shows without spending much time.

No. of Words: 388 while No. of Different Words: 176