“When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position

I feel that the success of the person depends upon the hard work he/she do to achieve his/her goals. Luck doesn't favor you all the time, only hard work is the one that pays you all the time.The following are the examples to support my position.

In order to attain success in a particular aspect such as getting a job in a company or establishing a business the only key is to work hard.For example in order to get a job in the company one need to be trained well in all aspects such as mastering all the required Technologies, improving communication skills etc. One needs to work hard by learning the materials required to master the Technologies and he/she should work on these Technologies practically.In this way by working hard , he/she could be succeeded in getting a job.

People should not depend on luck in order to succeed.For example when i was preparing for my operating systems lab exam during my engineering,my friend prepared for only two questions out of ten questions and she attended the exam depending on luck. As a result she is unable to answer the questions given to her because she did not spend her time working hard for learning all the questions. Therefore depending on luck doesn't leads you to success.

In summary, one can be successful only when he work hard in that particular field. Luck will not lead you to success.

depends upon the hard work he/she do to achieve his/her goals.
depends upon the hard work he/she does to achieve his/her goals.

The following are the examples to support my position.
The followings are the examples to support my position.

one need to be trained well
one needs to be trained well

only when he work hard in that particular field.
only when he works hard in that particular field.