Many students have to live with roommates while going to school or university. What are some of the important qualities of a good roommate? Use specific reasons and examples to explain why these qualities are important

We live along with roommates while we are going to school. A roommate play a fair role in our growth as a professional. Some of the important qualities of the roommate are discussed below.

Roommates should be friendly. If a roommate is friendly with us we really feel happy because we can share all the things with him/her, and at the sametime we can be ourselves doing the work we want rather than being feared of the roommates. When I was doing my undergraduation, I used to live in hostel with my roommates. They were very good to me, we used to eat our dinner together. Sometime we used to have fun by playing few games in the rooms. We used study together and at the sametime we used to crack jokes on the hostel management and have fun. We used to collect money and spend that money for the celebration of birthdays of all the people in the room and we used to enjoy a lot. Therefore we can have a lot of fun when the roommates are friendly with us.

Roommates should be supportive in all aspects. For example, during exams we need to concentrate on studies, if roommates are supportive then they can form study groups by sharing the knowledge among themselves so that they can easily crack the exams. Some roommates are very lazy and will not allow other people to study and there are also few people who teach bad habits such as drinking and smoking to their roommates and spoil their life so it is good to be away from such people.

Roommates should be caring. For example when I used to live in my hostel for undergraduation
I was once suffering with severe fever. At that time my roommates took great care of me by taking me to the hospital, buying medicines and giving diet food for me through which I can be healthy again.

Finally , a roommate should be friendly giving space to live, be supportive and should take care when needed.

A roommate play a fair role
A roommate plays a fair role

Sentence: If a roommate is friendly with us we really feel happy because we can share all the things with him/her, and at the sametime we can be ourselves doing the work we want rather than being feared of the roommates.
Error: sametime Suggestion: sometime

Sentence: When I was doing my undergraduation, I used to live in hostel with my roommates.
Error: undergraduation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: We used study together and at the sametime we used to crack jokes on the hostel management and have fun.
Error: sametime Suggestion: sometime

Sentence: For example when I used to live in my hostel for undergraduation I was once suffering with severe fever.

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I', 'we', 'they'.