Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reaso

Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

I prefer moving to many places throughout my life rather than living in the same old place for the entire life.There are many reasons to change from one place to another such as looking for better opportunity, for better climatic conditions etc. However I prefer this way mainly for the following reasons.

Its really boring if you live in the same place and doing the same job for the entire life. I always wish to improve myself by learning the latest technologies, and work in an new environment and with different kind of people. I always prefer to take up new challenging roles to enhance my skills which can only be done by looking for new opportunity, so I choose to move to different places at different times.

I think it’s a lot of fun if you keep changing the place where you live.For example you can meet new people, you can learn the culture of the different people and also you will come to know different varieties of food in that particular place so that you can try different recipes. Life seems to be worth living if you are exposed to different traditions and customs. It is lot more fun if we move to different places because there is any opportunity to visit different sightseeing places each time when you change to a new place.

To sum up , I prefer to move to different places rather than staying in the same place to look for better opportunities and to learn different cultures from different people living in different areas.

Sentence: It is lot more fun
Description: The word lot is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to lot