It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

I support the idea of building a large shopping center in our neighbourhood. I feel that it is always good to have a shopping center near us for the following reasons.

An economical growth can be noted in our neighbourhood if a large shopping center is built. A shopping center may provide opportunities to the people living in our neighbourhood so that they can improve their standard of living. With the improvement in the living standards of the people many organisations will show interest to establish new companies in our neighbourhood which will inturn make way for the development of the neighborhood. I really support anything that favours for the development of our neighbourhood.

Building a shopping center is very useful for us since it saves lot of time and effort. For example, if we need to buy any clothes or any utensils, we need to travel for long hours to reach the shopping center which will waste our time and energy and if we want to return any of the clothes it’s really a hectic task to travel again to the shop. So, it’s very essential to build a shopping center that is easily approachable for people.

I think there is no disadvantage in building a new shopping center in our locality because it will not create any pollution to the surroundings.

Finally, I strongly feel that a shopping center needs to be built in our area to improve our economic living standards by providing opportunities and also to save the time and energy.

More content wanted. Don't put one sentence as one paragraph.