Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A zoo has no useful purpose. Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

I disagree with the statement that says zoo has no useful purpose. I feel that zoo is beneficiary for the following reasons.

I feel that zoo is useful since it provides fun especially for kids and also to all other people. Zoo is a place to which kids are more attracted, where they can find different animals and birds. Kids usually prefer to watch cartoon network channel and especially they like to watch different animals in cartoon characters, so children get really excited to see real animals live in zoo where they can relate to cartoon characters and enjoy more. Zoo servers as a best recreational place for all the family members to enjoy as well as to spend time in better way.

Zoo plays a very good role in giving life to many animals especially to animals that are about to extinct. We all know that many animals like dinosaurs are not present any more and also there are many animals that are going to be extinct like tigers. Zoo provides food and shelter for all these animals and helps in continuing their animal species which is beneficiary.

Zoo serves a knowledge to kids and also to other people. Some people are interested in knowing about animals. In zoo while we are visiting the animals we can know what is the lifestyle of the animals like what they eat, how they spend their time, how they interact with people.

Finally, Zoo serves as best place for recreation and also play an important role in helping the animals not to extinct and at the same time provides knowledge.

Sentence: Zoo servers as a best recreational place for all the family members to enjoy as well as to spend time in better way.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Zoo serves as best place for recreation and also play an important role
Zoo serves as the best place for recreation and also plays an important role