I extremely agree with the point that Paul explained about air pollution In my opinion one major environmental problem is global warming This is caused by people burning fossil fuels for warmth and electricity that will create greenhouse gases but it can

I extremely agree with the point that Paul explained about air pollution. In my opinion, one major environmental problem is global warming. This is caused by people burning fossil fuels for warmth and electricity that will create greenhouse gases, but it can be solved by using natural resources. Wind mills and solar panels are some of the famous natural resources that could produce warmth and electricity. This will reduce a lot of pollution and greenhouse gases just by using wind and sunlight. In sum, I believe one of the most important problems would be global warming which can be solved if we have help from natural resources.