Imagine that a professor requires students to learn as much as possible about a subject in a short period of life Is it better for the professor to require students to work together in a group or is it better to require students to work alone

Studying in a group bears numerous superiorities whether conducted in the short or long run. This is the writer’s opinion; studying in a group culminates in multi-aspect of positive sequels rather than studying alone plus professors definitely desire to assist students in learning both quality and convenient situations which developed in group investigation.

on the one hand, almost all students enter universities to attain decisive and profound knowledge in a limited period thus they require to grasp essential subjects exquisitely how some authoritative research declare to master in a modern scientific field what viewing subjects multi-dimensionally introduces achieving fundamental approach which means feasible knowledge accessibility exists in cooperative application dominantly thus and so assisting each other to survey, qualifies not only education but even motivates students. Realistically looking into and acquiring information process approves individuals got talented variously which means diagnosis occurs from heterogeneous perspective, hence, if gaining knowledge enthusiastically in a short time set sights on, requesting other’s facilitation will signify a dominant gravity while self- gained as well as others’ knowledge becomes contributed into the group otherwise a person has to get satisfied with a little self –obtained science. Taking one of my experiences as an example, when I entered medical university our histologist professor assigned me with other five students to submit a full sophisticated article in two weeks petrified me what if not be able to accomplish on time while I did not have such a cooperating experience at the time, initially I got frightened to perform something wrong however perceived the same mood in the other members as well so that group students commenced striving to breakdown the challenge which transpired to an admirable topic assortment among us and eventually attained one of the most tremendous marks in the class. Therefore study in a group corroborates students to be motivated, decent collaboration and not remained in a stagnant situation or confusing dilemma since your colleagues attempt to chase the policy following by all group members to get achieved and do not let each other to grow disappointed why any member ‘s flaw destructs others’ accomplishments eventually all pupils get construed as a unified entity and vice versa what materialize the study group idea as an enticing phenomenon.

On the other hand, attending university provides a healthy atmosphere to gain vital social skills like how to make friends, prepare for a speech and control emotion in an interaction. These features reinforce students to proceed with a healthy lifestyle and attain numerous vital experiences before entering a real market or life in general. for instance, I remembered how shyly I acted entering the college and how transpired to another extroverted personage through the graduation period. Receiving subtle cognitive instruction throughout the university with participation in varied groups guided us to be aware of some unwritten humanitarian rules what could govern our knowledge truly otherwise sheer scientific approach would not arise dynamic philanthropic determination, for instance, realizing the latest world disaster that could be called the third world war originated from a laboratory by a biologist who supposed to invent a benign cure for unknown diseases like cancer or autoimmune disorders led to design a lethal biological weapon called as coronavirus. Meticulous analyzing into the catastrophe indicates extreme science character emerging into demolishing advancement through science abuse resulted from a radicalistic mind what human history has evidenced diverse fiascos created by thus far. Hence study groups commit to evolving positive humanitarian propensity in students up to the extend entire group individuals have authentic entitlement to live efficiently and progress intelligently.

In conclusion, vigilant philosophy matters the title up to the level professors not only should require but even inspire students to study in the group why two critical consequences as aforementioned would be settled; proficiency and altruism