To improve the quality of education universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors

To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors.

There are some people who may hold the view that there are more efficient and efficacious ways which universities can take advantages in order to improve the quality of education. On the other hand, there are some other people who take the opposite viewpoint and believe that the best way for improving the quality of education is spending more money on salaries for university professors, but from my point of view, the first belief is true. Among countless reasons which can support my opinion, I will delve into the most conspicuous ones in the following paragraphs.

First of all, one should take into account this significant fact to promote the quality of education, that universities can provides students more facilities. In fact, they can afford facilities which help the students utilize environment with more knowledge and more technology. For instance, they can increase the number of books in the libraries or they can enhance the number of computers in computer lab or even they can provide students high speed internet access by spending more money. These ways are more beneficial for students to boost their knowledge.

Another equally notable point supporting my opinion is that universities can provides more pleasure for students by spending more money. As a matter of fact, they can provide good facilities for their amusement. Since, the students really need a nice place to release their stresses and their tensions and become fresh mind for their studies. In this way, they can concentrate better on materials which are presented in class. Consequently, it can help them to boost their performance in their studies.

Although, the aforesaid reasons are the first ones which cross one's mind at first, they are by no means the only reasons available. Actually, another subtle point which should be borne in mind is that universities can pay more money for the practical research projects. Indeed, students will be encouraged to be involved in these projects which are supported by universities. According to the noteworthy, refreshingly intelligible statistics released by recent research conducted in our country more than ninety percent of universities who pay more money on the researches are more successful educationally.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to the conclusion that universities should spend more money on other beneficial things rather than enhancing the professor's salaries, but that was the story in a nutshell. Actually, there are some other reasons and examples challenging the claim which are not mentioned above.

Sentence: First of all, one should take into account this significant fact to promote the quality of education, that universities can provides students more facilities.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and provides

Sentence: Another equally notable point supporting my opinion is that universities can provides more pleasure for students by spending more money.
Suggestion: Refer to can and provides

Need to argue why not ' spending more money on salaries for university professors' . Even though the reasons listed are good enough.