Is it important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

Is it important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

A team work is very important because it allow people to cooperate and get benefits from that work. some people tend to agree that , it is more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team , others would disagree. Personally, i believe that it is important to work with a group than to work independently for tow important reasons.

The main reason is that, such work will allow people to work effectively and quickly. Working as a team will allow people to do work of high quality. For example, last year when i was working in a computer company , my boss asked me and others to do a group project which aimed to increase the appealing of the customers. At first, i was boring that i should work with a group and i thought this work will take longer time. Then, the work started , we helped each other to reach a perfect work , we worked hard. As a result the project succeed and our boss accepted it , and it was very important project that led many costumers came to our company. This experience taught me that working with a group team produces a high quality of work with a short period of time.

Another reason is that,work as a team will benefit students by teaching them several skills like social skills and coordination. Working as a team in a school has several advantages to students they will learn a really important things. For instance, back in the years when i was in high school , our history professor asked me and others students to do a project for Shakespeare life. He picked five of students to do this work , and i was one of them. We worked hard to finish it quickly. At the same time i taught really important skills that how i can coordinate my works, and how i should keep my promise to finish my work in a limited time. In addition i taught how i can deal with others. Furthermore , this experience taught us how to help each other to produce a perfect project. At the end , our works got a high scores , and it got our professor compliment. As you can see, working as a team led work to be better and at the same time will benefits people that work in this team.

In sum, though some may oppose that work with a group is more important than work independently, In my view i agree that because it will let people to work effectively and quickly , and they will learn many important skills like social skills and coordination. . I think every one should try to work with a group and get the benefits from such work.

Sentence: A team work is very important because it allow people to cooperate and get benefits from that work. some people tend to agree that , it is more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team , others would disagree.
Description: The fragment it allow people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allow with verb, past tense

Sentence: Personally, i believe that it is important to work with a group than to work independently for tow important reasons.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to tow and important

At first, i was boring that i should work with a group
At first, it was boring for me to work with a group

it was very important project that led many costumers came to our company.
it was a very important project that led many costumers who came to our company.

our works got a high scores
our works got a high score

will benefits people that work in this team.
will benefit people who work in this team.

Sentence: For instance, back in the years when i was in high school , our history professor asked me and others students to do a project for Shakespeare life.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and students

-----------------------