Leaders like John F Kennedy and Martin Luther King have made important contributions to the people of the United States Name another world leader you think is important Give specific reasons for your choice

Leaders like John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King have made important contributions to the people of the United States. Name another world leader you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

Many people recognize Abraham Lincoln as the US president during the period of American civil war. However, for me, he is also one of the great leader who contributes to the universal principle of freedom, as well as show us what is the meaning of skillful leader.

According to his contribution to liberty, we generally know that Lincoln is the leader who emancipated negro people from slave status. We should noted that before the period of American civil war, people held the view that ‘free man’ means only white man who are educated. Thus, Lincoln destroyed slave regime and accepted freedom of negro people was not only helped negro people, but also implied that liberty is an universal principle which should implement to every people regardless skin colors. This meaning of freedom provided by Lincoln inspired people around the world to believe that everyone are equal.

As a leader, Lincoln has been regarded as a good politician. He could achieve his political goals that are wining the war and destroying slave system because he was a well-round leader. Beside his strong visions and intellectual abilities, speaking skill is one of his well-know skill. Speechs provided by Lincoln have been regarded as one of best lesson for political leaders around the world. He could describe hard issues easily and inspire people to follow him. Many presidents of the US and leaders of many country insist that they are the big fan of Lincoln speech. It is undeniable that even nowadays, when we talk about ideal politicians, many people will think of Lincoln because of his competences.

All in all, Abraham Lincoln is one of the great world leader who everyone can learn many thing from his biography, particularly, his view toward freedom and his abilities such as speaking skill.

one of the great leader who contributes to
one of the great leaders who contribute to

Sentence: We should noted that before the period of American civil war, people held the view that free man' means only white man who are educated.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and noted

Sentence: Thus, Lincoln destroyed slave regime and accepted freedom of negro people was not only helped negro people, but also implied that liberty is an universal principle which should implement to every people regardless skin colors.
Description: The fragment people regardless skin is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace regardless with adjective

Sentence: This meaning of freedom provided by Lincoln inspired people around the world to believe that everyone are equal.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to everyone and are

one of his well-know skill
one of his well-know skills

one of the great world leader who everyone can learn
one of the great world leaders whom everyone can learn