Pets should be treated like family members

Pets should be treated like family members.

I disagree that people should treat pets like family members. Even though the owners should provide good lives to their pets as much as they can, I am convinced that they should not bridge a gap with pets too much. They should concern about some diseases. Furthermore, the cost of treating pets like family members is unaffordable for many families.

Concerning diseases, animals potentially carry many diseases. Sometimes, when a new disease occurred, it spread to the animals first, and people got that diseases through their pets. For example, three years ago, many people in Asia got the dangerous flues from their birds. According to this truth, even though we love our pets like another family members, we should create some gap between us and the pets in order to prevent the diseases. We should not allow animals to do something that family members can do such as lying on the beds.

Regarding the cost, treating pets as same as human definitely causes family budget considerably. We should not request owners to spend family budget in order to push up pet life quality to the same level as human. They can do if they would like, but it should not be responsibility like providing of foods, shelters, and other basic needs. If we set the new standard as the argument suggest, many people who are not rich but need to feed pets for specific purposes will be suffered. For instance, the poor farmers have to purchase the big dogs for protecting their farms, however, they have not enough budget to treat that dogs as another family members.

Ultimately, many people who prefer to treat their pets as human should aware of diseases. Furthermore, people who would like to set the idea of the argument as a standard for every pet owner should realize that many poor people unable to reach this standard.

like another family members,
like another family member,
like other family members,

but it should not be responsibility
but it should not be responsible

many poor people unable to reach this standard.
many poor people are unable to reach this standard.