"Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children" agree or disagree

Yes,I totally agree on this point that the "Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children". It is really true that today life become more easier and comfortable because of new technology and inventions.

Now consider ,the example of the transportation. Now a days transporations are more easy and convenient than it before. We have lot of options for traveling as per your comfortness. Because of the invention of the aircraft, fast train the travelling become less time consuming. Before some year back it is difficult to travel aboard and it also more time consuming . It will take more than 7 days to travel from India to USA.But now a day with in few hours you are in foreign country. All these facilties make our life so easy.

The next example is that the medical services. Today there are numbers of doctors are availble . We don't have to wait for any medical facility. All services are quick. We just have to call emergency number to get the medical facility. For example in USA when you call 911 then you will get quick medical service. We don't have to wait. This is not possible when our grandparent were chlidren. They faced lot of problems to get medical servies. Eventhough there were no hospitals in the village at that time. As compare to this previous we are in safe zone.

Furthermore, the communication and mailing facilities. Now a days we can send the mail by using the private courier servies any where in the world with in short peroid of time. These servies are reliable and convenient than it previous. More communication media are available like mobile, internet, mail. You can talk with you friends who are in foreign country by using mobile phone or internet. It is chepest way to talk in foreign country.

Finally,all these services possible because of new thechnologies which are make our life so easy and comfortable than our grandparent.

Sentence: It is really true that today life become more easier and comfortable because of new technology and inventions.
Description: The fragment life become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Now a days transporations are more easy and convenient than it before.
Nowadays transpiration is more easy and convenient than it before.

Because of the invention of the aircraft, fast train the travelling become less time consuming.
Because of the invention of the aircraft and fast train, the travelling becomes less time consuming.

As compare to this
As compared to this

Sentence: These servies are reliable and convenient than it previous.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and previous

because of new thechnologies which are make our life so easy and comfortable than our grandparent.
because of new thechnologies which make our life so easy and comfortable than our grandparent.

Sentence: Now a days transporations are more easy and convenient than it before.
Error: transporations Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: We have lot of options for traveling as per your comfortness.
Error: comfortness Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: All these facilties make our life so easy.
Error: facilties Suggestion: facilities

Sentence: Today there are numbers of doctors are availble .
Error: availble Suggestion: available

Sentence: This is not possible when our grandparent were chlidren.
Error: chlidren Suggestion: children

Sentence: They faced lot of problems to get medical servies.
Error: servies Suggestion: serves

Sentence: Now a days we can send the mail by using the private courier servies any where in the world with in short peroid of time.
Error: servies Suggestion: serves
Error: peroid Suggestion: period

Error: servies Suggestion: serves

Sentence: It is chepest way to talk in foreign country.
Error: chepest Suggestion: chest

Sentence: Finally,all these services possible because of new thechnologies which are make our life so easy and comfortable than our grandparent.
Error: thechnologies Suggestion: technologies

Can you let us know how are you going to improve the grammar? and how to remove spelling errors? grammar and spelling are your big issues.