Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children

Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

With the social development in the past several decades, people's life has increased by leaps and bounds. And the life we enjoy today is indeed much easier and more comfortable compared with the one was when my grandparents were children.

The first reason why I hold this view is that the average income of the people has dramatically increased, acompanied by the lower price of commodities. With the extra money, people nowadays can easily enjoy so many things that were once luxurious for my grandparents. For example, meat is one of most common stuffs on our plate today. But back in the old days when my grandparents were kids, they might be able to have a few tastes of them only in the festivals. Not to mention the interesting and various toys today's children can easily get from the store, while the kids in the past usually played with dirt.

Secondly, the better chance of getting proper education is another reason. Today we think of going to school as a basic requirement for children, but that's not the case with the childhood of my grandparents. Their parents could not afford sending them to schools. But today, the much more biger numbers of schools and relatively lower price have greatly satisified people's need for education. And there are also school aids and scholarship alleviating student's financial problem. What's more is that not only has the number of schools increased but also types. There are all kinds of school available right now and teaches children different skills, Such as dancing schools or drawing schools. With these improvements on education, people have a better life.

Finally, the technoloy available for people has brought significant changes to people's life. Let's take the smart phone as an example. Today we are deeply relying on smartphone, it is the basic way of communicating, from anywhere at anytime. The convenience it provides us is unbelievable for people lived in the past. My grandfather had to travel a long distance to get to a shop where he could call others, so he only did that when big things happened. Technology we use today make our life better.

In a nutshell, today average people with the increased income and better chance for education and amazing techenology are living a much easier and more comfortable life than it was when my grandparents were children.

more comfortable compared with the one was when my grandparents were children.
more comfortable compared with the one when my grandparents were children.

Sentence: The first reason why I hold this view is that the average income of the people has dramatically increased, acompanied by the lower price of commodities.
Error: acompanied Suggestion: companies

Sentence: But today, the much more biger numbers of schools and relatively lower price have greatly satisified people's need for education.
Error: biger Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: satisified Suggestion: satisfied

Sentence: Finally, the technoloy available for people has brought significant changes to people's life.
Error: technoloy Suggestion: technology

Sentence: In a nutshell, today average people with the increased income and better chance for education and amazing techenology are living a much easier and more comfortable life than it was when my grandparents were children.
Error: techenology Suggestion: technology